jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

How to... Ruin a rhino.

1-Search some amazing tutorial
2-Try to follow it
3-?????
4-Profit!

Ok then, I know what I'm not have to do. I have no oils, retardants, enamels, and lot of stuff to do that tutorial. But i want to make it so i started with what I have: GW paints.



The first thingy of the colour dots, DON'T DO IT with
acrylics. Nope. Never. They dry before you can dilute and leave ugly colour spots in your tank.

The best you can do is mix the colors and thin just like a heavy wash, then apply to the tank. Don't let the paint make pools or you can ruin it. When dry, the tank have some dusty look. Which is good.



As you can see, I really suck at mapping. So, if you suck too, don't do it before you have tested the effect in a useless thing, or you can ruin the tank. Like me.



Also, be careful when drybrushing. You can notice that I also suck at 'sponge' method.



Lastly, beware with the washes. A wash can give a nice effect or can **** off your tank, like mine.

I'm still learning, the rhino still WIP.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario