viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

Mandatory 1st article and introduction post.

Hi, this is the compulsory 1st post.

My name is Jorge, I have 33 years and I am from Spain. I played GW games sice 1991 aprox, but not continuous. I started with HeroQuest, Space Crusade and Battle Masters (and yeah, I still have the first two), after a few years of relax, I played WFB 1ts ed until 3th ed (mainly with undeads/vampire counts, but also Bretonia, Chaos Warriors of Slaanesh (Thulsa Doom's Conan themed army)) and, finally, WH40k and Gorka-Morka.

From 40k, I made a CSM (Word Bearers) and a SM (no chapter, unpainted) both unfortunately, sold.

Now, this is the starting of a Pre Heresy World Eaters army. This blog will be updated with any progress in the army, tutorials and random stuff 40k related.

And well, thats all folks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario