miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Tactical Squad Ariakus & Honor's Retribution

Well, at least I could get my hands on a camera! This models still WIP but nearly finished. As you can see I can't paint white, so I must go in another way. I painted the white parts of the armour dirty and dusty. This army would be desert themed/based so I think that is ok.



Brother Ariakus, sargent of the squad:


Brother Caedes:

Brother Dargaard:


Mandatory Family photo:


And a happy surprise. A few days ago I coud find this jewel at my local store, just for 33€!!! Mounting started. Here is, Honor's Retribution, Predator Destructor MkI:


Hope you like it.

2 comentarios:

  1. I love that perfect round hole in the Predator's chassis! It seems a Cheese Predator!
    Also the squad it's pretty cool, except the sergeant's face. Go on! I want to kill that oomanz with da boyz ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excuse me, the Sarge is actually sick, just waiting into the apothecarion with ugly nurse-servitors... Do you know that you had a battle today, xeno?

    ResponderEliminar