sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Skane Havoc squad [WIP]

I had some hard days this weekend, 2 broken laptops and one mobile (also broken) to fix. But the techmarine that I have in me will win! 3 issues fixed and finally I have time to spend in the hobby :)

Here is some work in Skane's havoc squad:


Family photo:





Brother Brutus and Sarge Skane:


Brother Harkon:



Skane's WIP backpack with squad standard (Icon of Chaos Glory):




And finally, some unkown Brother WIP in Mk III power armour:




I want to finish the squad tomorrow *crossfingers*

2 comentarios:

  1. Looking good! Makes me think of Arnie with the mini-gun in terminator 2 :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you, I was thinking in Arnie's Predator lol. It's such a shame that I only have 2 marine assault cannons from the Space Crusade, I had the intention to use them ala autocannon grunts, but is not possible due the model count.

    ResponderEliminar